Sunday 26 July 2009

Only Good Movies

I got an email during the week from Shane Rivers. He runs a blog called OnlyGoodMovies and he wanted an interview.

Now to put things into context I've got an ego. When somebody asks to interview me despite my kneejerk reation to sign an autograph and then sell it to him via ebay I thought it'd prudent to check the site out:


Our goal at Only Good Movies is to provide you with honest
movie reviews
that lack the buzz words and promotional
jargon used by critics more interested in marketing a
movie than providing you with a thorough and detailed synopsis.

Shane's site has reviews, interviews and trailers. It's well written, well laid out and up to date. You like movies? Subscribe to a movie site who's only agenda is in your best interest.

So I did the interview and he's posted it. It's all up there in my own words. So if you don't like what you read forward your hatemail to Shane.

My kneejerk reaction is to get a press agent. In the meantime I've got the Wicker Man post to finish.


Read more Thrill Fiction: The Last House on the Left

Technorati Tags:, ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

blog comments powered by Disqus